Wednesday, February 22, 2006

sense of direction, something to be desired... aarrrggghhh

so last night, i died.... well not really ;) had some excess energy after my meeting, so decided to go for a run. usually i either go to the s bridge and back or take lakeside to the playground at the middle school and back... but as i turned back from the s-bridge and came up to the gas station on 83, decided to backtrack and hit the playground to lakeside... a nice circle so i thought. First of all, i did not realize how far on 83 the school was. It kept going and going... and i had no clue where i was, with all the pretty farms, and that ginormous graveyard on the left. When i finally did reach the school, i got kind of lost. Could not find that darn playground... my marker to find lakeside... I think i ran in crazy circles all over around the high school for 20 minutes until i saw the slide at the next building... boy do i feel like an idiot.... note to self... never run a new direction without driving it first.... did not prefer getting lost in the dark... And some pick-up beeped at me and scared the bajesus aout of me... jumped pretty high and almost fell off the road... oye galoogy....

in later news, i think i might not be working at the costume shop anymore...
so about an hour ago... i had i think what would constitute as my first nervous breakdown of the semester.... and it's over... though i still may transform squirrel when the sun goes down and prance about with a scream... but that is yet to be determined. There are just not enough hours in the day, and it's a little too much to deal with. I don't have the time during the days to devote to the costume shop. My one hour free this afternoon after my voice lesson was used in practicing, something i've not had time to do yet this week, and I'm a music major... I need to practice more... so I do not have a whole 8 hours to work during the days each week!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home