Monday, February 20, 2006

cat lady, here i come

with myspace, i keep forgetting to update this blog... and i really should. therefore i make amends to start updating just as often as the other, well... maybe. Just got back from WPE tour last night. Really wish it wasn't over... and i think i'm smitten... well, maybe a little. But nothing will probably come of it, it's not like it ever does. i am destined to become the crazy lil old cat lady who has no relatives and scares the little children until no one comes to her funeral. This is a bad, bad thought, since my life's ambition is to become a mom... i'll be unfulfilled for life. Why does nothing ever happen to me. It makes me kind of depressed... when you see someone holding hands... or arms around each other... or just the look you see between people. i want that... i want closeness... someone to know my thoughts and desires... to so deeply know me that a look comes and they know exactly what i'm thinking. I want to look at someone and right away know that something's wrong... or incredibly right. I want to be held so that even my dreams are fair game. I want love in my life, but am desperately afraid it will never happen... and my quirky smile goes upside down. I don't want to be miserable and alone all my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home